Our aim at Bipolar Lifestyles is to offer information, understanding, support, and a sense of hope for people living with Bipolar disorder or other related mental illnesses. We also welcome family, friends, caregivers, and other interested community members.
• Educate people about mental illnesses and its effects;
• Help eliminate the stigma associated with mental illness/behavioral health issues;
• Help others who are living with bipolar disorder, depression, or other mental illnesses (diagnosed or suspected);
• Help the family, friends, caregivers, and spouses of people diagnosed with a mental illness, especially bipolar disorder or depression.
• Show depressed people who are suffering that suicide isn’t an option;
• Educate people about self-injury and debunk common myths and stereotypes surrounding it.